I really love it when I find a great place for networking, finding opportunities, meeting new people with common interests. I love this particular site so much, I became an affiliate for Sverve and I apply for as many campaigns as I can. (Cause someone has to pay for my 3 year old’s nailpolish and chapstic addiction!)
Trusting Alison’s judgement, I headed over to check it out. I immediately signed up.
4 Reasons to Join Sverve:
- The community is free.
- It’s a great way to connect with other moms who are writers and bloggers. Sverve is a fantastic place to showcase your best posts and find other good information.
- You can develop your writing skills as a guest blogger, and show off your blogging know-how. I was the featured writer in April with my post 5 Reasons to Make the Move from Blogger to WordPress. (And as it just so happens, I am guest posting tomorrow as well!)
- But most importantly, Sverve connects mom bloggers with brands that are interested in engaging mom bloggers on their campaigns. Cha-ching!
So far, all but two of the sponsored posts (meaning I get paid to tell you about awesome stuff!) have been through Sverve.
As stated in their own words:
You’re a blogger. You’re a Mom. You’re awesome. You spend hours generating great blog content and sharing your wealth of knowledge on TWITTER and FACEBOOK. You’re the kind of social INFLUENCER who BRANDS and marketers would love to connect with to share information about their products and services. You’re the reason why we created SVERVE.
If any of that is true for you, you really ought to be on Sverve.
This is not a sponsored post, but if you do sign up, I’ll get a little cash bonus for bringing new peeps! So sign up here! And once you’re there, be sure to read my post today, and endorse me! 🙂
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019