Have a wonderful, luck filled day!
I am super excited about this little outfit I made for Tiny. (And made matching pants for Jelly Bean). I will add a photo once they are up and dressed!
Some fun activities for St. Patrick’s Day:
- Crafts, activities, and recipes on Parenting.com (http://www.parenting.com/gallery/st-patricks-day-crafts-recipes?pnid=632002)
- St. Patrick’s Day Treasure Hunt, courtesy of Spoonful.com. http://spoonful.com/printables/st-patricks-day-treasure-hunt
- Spoonful.com has a ton of ideas for all occasions, printables, recipes, party invitations, treats, you name it!
- Super easy and festive snack – you need a bag of regular pretzels, a bag of stick pretzels, chocolate bar that can be melted, and green m&ms. Simply arrange the pretzels as pictured below, melt the chocolate and drop a big spoonful in the center, place an M&M and let it cool. Stick it in the fridge for faster cooling.
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019