I have been really struggling to find a good organizational system for my life (in general) but especially with managing being a stay at home mom and trying to write as much as I can. Once my fire was lit, I just want to write all the time, about everything! But there are three little monkeys, a big monkey, a never ending pile of laundry, dishes that come out of no-where, etc, etc, that have other plans in store for me!
So I was very excited when I came across the website Mama Jenn.
This woman is amazing! Probably the most organized person I have ever come in contact with! Mama Jenn has a “Monthly Mission” to hold herself accountable for her monthly goals and objectives, through all areas of her life. And she provides the tools for everyone to participate. And if you are a blogger, you MUST check out her free printable blog planner!
So, I have decided to participate, in the hopes that her already planned out organizational tools will help me!
1. Get back to exercising! At least 3 times a week.
2. Maintain the cleaning schedule as prescribed on Just Mommies.
3. Make an effort to wear something other than workout clothes every day!
4. Have a date night.
9. I just started using EMEALS to help me with meal planning! I hope to reduce the amount of wasted food and cut back our grocery bills!
10. Revamp our family eating – more healthy options.
11. Organize and de-clutter all of the bedrooms and bathrooms in the house. I’ve just ordered Organized Simplicity…based on Mama Jenn’s recommendation, and I’m looking forward to implementing.
12. Attend church more regularly
13. Do something nice for a friend/family at least every week (make a meal, mail a card, do something unexpected, remember to mail birthday cards!)
13. Get an organized plan for daily writing. Use my Blogging Planner!
14. Get my Disclosure policy written and posted.
15.Get re-sale items together and listed.
16. Update our budget.
*Disclosure – I am an affiliate for emeals.com and may be compensated if you purchase something through the link above. There are also other affiliate links on my blog site, which if clicked, may result in compensation.