Before we get into the Old School Blogging, I hope you’ll come visit my guest post at Sverve today: 4 Commandments for Writing Sponsored Posts.
And now, on with the show! This month’s Old School Blogging is Lists of 5. Thanks Michelle from Dish of Daily Life for tagging me in this fun post!
Five Things I Have a Passion For
- My family and friends.
- Wine and good food
- The March of Dimes andNewborn and Maternal Health
- Writing: I love to write.
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
- See my children grow up, get married, and have kids.
- Feel like I made a difference.
- Get legislation in place to help high risk pregnancies and reduce baby losses from Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome.
- Spend two weeks in one of those beautiful sea huts at some amazing tropical destination.
- See more of the world!
Five Things I Say A Lot
- “I love you.”
- “Hurry Up!” My kids are in no hurry to do anything.
- “I’m sorry.” Wish I wasn’t so apologetic.
- “What happened was…?” I’m usually trying to explain my way out of something.
- “I had identical twin daughters but one died after two days.” I say that, and tell our story, to anyone who will listen.
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
I am currently reading:
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- Along the Watch Tower, by David Litwack
- Writer Mama, by Christina Katz
- Grieving the Child I Never Knew, by Kathe Wunnenburg
- I just finished the book Divergent, by Veronica Roth. It rocked.
Five Favorite Movies (maybe you’ve seen them Five times…)
- Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
- The Notebook
- Old School (and pretty much all movies with that cast line up!)
- The Wizard of Oz
- The Sound of Music
I could go on and on. I love movies.
Five Places I Would Love to Travel
- Any tropical paradise
- Africa. I’d love to go on a safari
And of course, I’m ALWAYS up for a trip to France or anywhere in Europe!
It’s so much fun to get to know our favorite blog friends better! I’m tagging Kerry from Breadwinning Mama, Natalie from Corporate to Domestic, Janine from Confessions of a Mommyholic, Jennifer from Another Jennifer, Ilene from The Fierce Diva Guide, and YOU! So if you want to participate, and I hope you do, please join in the fun! Copy and paste the questions here, write a post and link up with Elaine at the Miss Elaine-ous Life or Alison at Writing, Wishing. Don’t forget to tweet your post and include @elainea and @AlisonSWLee as the hosts of the link party (and I hope you’ll share with me too @katbiggie). Also use the hashtag #OSBlog. Be sure to include the Old School Blogging Button on your post! Can’t wait to read yours!
Don’t forget to check out my post: 4 Commandments for Writing Sponsored Posts.
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019