For busy days like Halloween of course – I really like to have a meal that is so quick and thoughtless. Because dinner time will be crazy.
This is one of my favorite 5 minute meals: Crockpot Chili
- 1-2 lbs your choice of ground meat
- 1 can of kidney beans
- 1 can of chili starter
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can mushrooms (optional)
- Place the meat in the crockpot.
- Open all the cans – drain only the kidney beans and black beans. Dump all of the canned items into the crockpot.
- Stir everything together.
- Let it cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with oyster crackers, grated cheese, and sour cream if desired.
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019