Have a wonderful, luck filled day!
I am super excited about this little outfit I made for Tiny. (And made matching pants for Jelly Bean). I will add a photo once they are up and dressed!
Some fun activities for St. Patrick’s Day:
- Crafts, activities, and recipes on Parenting.com (http://www.parenting.com/gallery/st-patricks-day-crafts-recipes?pnid=632002)
- Check out this fun Printable wordfind for older kids (courtesy of kaboose.com ).
- St. Patrick’s Day Treasure Hunt, courtesy of Spoonful.com. http://spoonful.com/printables/st-patricks-day-treasure-hunt
- Spoonful.com has a ton of ideas for all occasions, printables, recipes, party invitations, treats, you name it!
- Super easy and festive snack – you need a bag of regular pretzels, a bag of stick pretzels, chocolate bar that can be melted, and green m&ms. Simply arrange the pretzels as pictured below, melt the chocolate and drop a big spoonful in the center, place an M&M and let it cool. Stick it in the fridge for faster cooling.
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019
Janine Huldie saysMarch 17, 2014 at 6:58 am
Seriously, you are so crafty and a bit jealous over here with making clothes and a candy snack, too. But seriously awesome and wishing you all a very, Happy St. Patrick’s Day 🙂
Janine Huldie recently posted…Scotties Has All Our Nosey Needs Covered
Katie @ Pick Any Two saysMarch 17, 2014 at 9:52 am
Oh my word, that outfit is ADORABLE! And I love that snack idea! Happy St. Patty’s Day to you! 🙂
Katie @ Pick Any Two recently posted…Breastfeeding is NOT a Sexual Act. Here’s Why.
Tamara saysMarch 17, 2014 at 5:15 pm
I can’t believe you made that! Amazing.
And Happy St. Paddy’s Day! I can’t wait to get my hands on some corned beef tonight.
Tamara recently posted…The Beauty In The Sick Day.
Lisa @ The Golden Spoons saysMarch 17, 2014 at 7:47 pm
That is so cute!
Dana saysMarch 18, 2014 at 10:10 am
How handy are you! I could maybe pull off the shamrocks, but not that adorable outfit. Can’t wait to see the girls modelling their new clothes.
Dana recently posted…It’s not a man purse – it’s called a satchel
JDaniel4's Mom saysMarch 18, 2014 at 11:25 am
What a cute outfit! The interlocking clovers are such fun!
JDaniel4’s Mom recently posted…Together Box Review
another jennifer saysMarch 22, 2014 at 2:31 pm
Cute stuff! Hope you had a great St. Patrick’s Day. No one was celebrating here in Nicaragua, which is fine, since I probably wouldn’t do anything at home anyway!
another jennifer recently posted…Philanthropy Friday: Generosity Has No Language Barrier