This is a Sponsored Post. I am participating in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating. And I loved it! 🙂
When I saw the opportunity to apply for a Sponsored Post for Cascade Platinum, I threw my name in the hat immediately. I was so excited to be selected into the program!
You see, we are life long Cascade users. From the time I was old enough to use the dishwasher, I remember opening up the little slot, grabbing for the bright green box of Cascade, pulling out the little metal pour spout, and carefully filling the detergent slot. Funny the little memories that we take with us.
I have experimented with other brands, less expensive brands, and all I can say is, you get what you pay for. So yes, I may have paid a dollar or two less, but if my dishes are slimy when they are done in the dishwasher, or spotted, or have to basically be washed prior to be washed, is it worth it?
Additionally, I’m washing lots of baby stuff and I want to know that our dishes, cups, bottles, reusable squishy packets, etc are clean.
My first impression of the Cascade Platinum Pacs was “wow! These look really nice!” They are tri colored, bright, and include my favorite color, purple, so I loved that. (It might be dark blue, but I like to call it purple!)
I love colorful, pretty items so I have to say, just the sight of them makes me like them! But those colors are more than just pretty little eye candy. The triple action pac offers the following bennies:
- Increased enzyme power delivers better tough food cleaning than Cascade Complete Pacs
- Unique liquid-top dual surfactant system delivers exceptional shine for the dishes AND helps keep your dishwasher sparkling
- Specially designed chelant and polymer system helps prevent hard-water film build-up on your dishes, glasses and even the interior walls of your dishwasher
- The chelant is designed to fight Calcium that comes in with hard-water and food to help deliver virtually film-free dishes wash after wash
They smell so good. Citrus, refreshing. Lovely.
With anticipation, I waited my first load of dishes to be done. They looked great. I’m kicking myself for not taking a picture! They were actually dry, streak free, and most importantly slime free. Seriously, the last stuff I used left my dishes slimy. Hated that.
I am a satisfied customer and I will definitely continue using this product.
Additional benefit of gel pacs that I discovered:
- they are not messy
- you don’t over use the product because it’s obviously already divided into the proper single use amount
- most importantly, I don’t worry about my 18 month old getting into the cupboard and drinking the liquid detergent.
FOOD BLOGGERS: Cascade has partnered with Gail Simmons!
Now, more than ever, people eat with their eyes, and the evidence is all over sites like Facebook and Instagram. With that in mind, Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine, Gail Simmons, has partnered with Cascade to discuss why presentation is just as important as preparation.
- From prep to plating: It’s more than just a great-tasting recipe, but also perfect presentation. Sparkling dishes, shining flat ware and spot-free glasses truly let you put your best food forward with culinary creations that pop!
- Gail recommends impressing with a Platinum Presentation: “The easiest recipes pop with unexpected, gourmet presentations. Drizzle bright sauces on sparkling white plates or layer desserts in crystal-clean glassware. Keep your presentation sparkling with Cascade Platinum, which keeps dishes perfect for anytime entertaining and impromptu guests.”
Check out Cascade Platinum Pacs on any of the Cascade social media outlets:
- Cascade Website: http://bit.ly/16Te3N5
- Cascade Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/10Y8RQQ
- #MyPlatinum Instagram: http://tinyurl.com/PlatBlog
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019