It’s an Award!
Laurie is the mother of three, and she likes to inspire and encourage people to achieve their dreams! Check out her blog!
Facts of the Liebster Award:The Liebster Award’s origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It’s basically a “Hey, that’s a sweet little blog you’ve got there. Here’s an award!” You can’t just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.ard-award-and-so-it-begins.html#more
1. List 5 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 5 questions given to you. (My 5 questions for each of the 5 nominated blogs are near the bottom of this post!)
3. Create 5 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 5 worthy bloggers to nominate. (At the very bottom of this post you will find the links!)
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (see the intro of this post!)
1. Why did you start blogging? Initially I started a family blog, years ago, but I was not very good at keeping up with it. Then, I was pregnant with twins, we were diagnosed with Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) and two days after they were born, we lost one. Since then, I have used my blog primarily as a platform to capture my grief, therapy, and bring awareness to TTTS. Awareness saves lives! But I also just love to write!
2. What is your favorite season? Probably Spring.
3. Name one goal for your blog? To bring as much awareness as possible to TTTS and maybe save a life or two!
4. Your favorite color? Purple
5. Do you prefer a party with friends, or to curl up in front of a fire and read? Oh that so depends on my mood!!! Right now, as a mom of 3 small kids, I like any activity that allows me to just take care of me for a little while! 🙂
My 5 Questions:
1.What has been your biggest hurdle with blogging?
2. Do your friends and family support your blogging?
3. Ice cream or chips?
4. If you are a parent, do you still have any friends that don’t have kids?
5. Where is the one place you want to go that you’ve never been to yet?
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019