Today I am participating with some other blogging mothers in a Preemie Awareness month blog hop. World Premature Awareness Day is actually November 17th, so look for more from me about this topic then! And don’t forget to wear purple!
If you’ve been following me, you know that I delivered twin girls on 12/10/11 at 30 weeks and 5 days. We lost our Kathryn 2 days later, due to the immense complications she suffered from Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. Our little fighter, “Tiny” weighing in at 1lb 10 oz resided in the local NICU for 84 days… 12 long weeks. We brought her home in early March, and she is doing great!
This is me on my 35th birthday, the night before the girls were born. We had no idea I would go into labor the next day! (Can you even imagine how enormous I would have gotten if that was only 30+4!)
- Prematurity Awareness: The Zoo’s NICU story
- Prematurity Awareness: Keira’s Story
- Prematurity Awareness: Julien’s Story
- Prematurity Awareness: Parenting with Heart
- Prematurity Awareness: Being a Parent of a Preemie
- Prematurity Awareness: What It’s Like To Have Preemies
- Prematurity Awareness Month – What It’s Really Like To Have a Preemie
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019