Once again, it is my dear friend Jennifer from Another Jennifer who reminded me about doing this important campaign before August, and therefore #Blogust has ended!
Shot @ Life is an amazing movement to protect children worldwide by providing life-saving vaccines where they are most needed. In the month of August they are partnered with bloggers and Walgreens – every day during the month of August, the Shot@Life blog has shared a personal story about Happy and Healthy Firsts. For every comment or share of the Blogust posts, Walgreens will help provide a life-saving vaccine for children around the world who need them most.
Fantastic, isn’t it?
It’s that easy. Read. Comment. Share. Save lives.
Here are some of the posts that Jennifer and I recommend as some of the best “firsts” posts. Please go read them, share them, and give a shot @ life to a child who needs it!
Read “firsts” posts from:
- Nicole Morgan of Sisters from Another Mister (I’m in one of the photos in this post!)
- Jennifer Burden of World Moms Blog
- Nicole Melancon of ThirdEyeMom
You can find the entire calendar with links to all of August’s posts HERE.
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019