I love this little St. Patrick’s Day shamrocks snack. It is a super easy and festive snack – with only a few ingredients. You just need a bag of regular pretzels, a bag of stick pretzels, chocolate bar that can be melted, and green m&ms. This makes a great treat for preschool snack, teachers, or just for fun in your own home.
St. Patrick’s Day Shamrocks Snack
- Regular pretzels (small – 3 for each shamrock)
- Stick pretzels (1 for each shamrock)
- Chocolate bar – melted (may need more than one depending on the size.)
- Green M&Ms
- Make your “shamrocks” by arranging the regular pretzels (3 each shamrock)
- Place a straight pretzel as a “stem.”
- Take the melted chocolate and drop a big spoonful in the center, ensuring that the 3 pretzels and the stick pretzel are bonded together.
- Place an M&M in the center and let it cool – preferably overnight.
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019