I had fun looking over the last year. It’s amazing how many details we forget and how much actually happens within one year. My social life was off the charts – mostly with new friends made through preschool, church, and the mommy group. I was challenged to do things like play laser tag and try out Barre3. I’m glad that I take a lot of pictures and post often on social media. The modern day journal, right?
From a blog perspective, I wrote more this year than in the last two years combined. I’m slowly getting to where I want to be. I have some big writing goals for 2015 and am looking forward to seeing where it all takes me.
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014.
- 1 The “Magic” Words When Someone Loses a Baby 17 comments December 2012
- 2 From Couch to 10K in one month! 19 comments September 2013
- 3 Rare Bird… 14 comments September 2014
- 4 From Couch to 5K – in ONE day! 32 comments August 2013
- 5 Summer Schedule for Kids 11 comments June 2013
Post with most comments: