Bacon Wrapped Tuna Steaks
I have so many recipes I want to share, since I’ve been experimenting so much with gluten free and paleo. So, I’ve decided to make Tuesdays “Tasty Tuesdays” unless something more important comes up!
I really have bought into the idea that it all starts with food. A healthy gut is the answer to so many of our health and diet related issues. The month that I stuck to Whole 30, I’ve never felt better. And when I stopped the program, it didn’t take long before many of my symptoms returned. Some of them far worse than they had been before.
I like to experiment with foods. I searched the fridge and freezer, saw that I had these ingredients, and decided to see what would happen. I photo documented just in case it was a success. In addition to the bacon wrapped tuna steaks, we had roasted vegetables and fresh fruit. It was a wonderful, colorful, and tasty meal.
So, without further ado, I bring you the delicious bacon wrapped tuna steaks!
These bacon wrapped tuna steaks were so good, my daughter asked if we could have them again the next day for breakfast!
- 3-4 tuna steaks – defrosted or fresh
- soy sauce or Coconut Aminos
- one package of bacon, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice your tuna steaks into 2-3 smaller chunks.
- Coat the tuna steaks in soy sauce or coconut aminos
- Wrap each tuna steak with a piece of bacon and place on a tinfoil lined pan
- Bake for 20 minutes, or longer depending on how done you want the tuna
So easy, so delicious!