Well that’s the way I feel today anyway! You see, today is my SITS day! You may have noticed that pretty little pink badge on the sidebar of my blog and wondered what SITS means. It means this: 40,000 really awesome women bloggers plus blogging resources all bundled up together in one spot! Anything you ever wanted to know about blogging and social media, you can find in this one place! And they are featuring No Holding Back all day today!!! Welcome SITStahs!
I joined SITS pretty much at the beginning of my blogging adventure and have become connected with some of my absolute favorite bloggers through this site. These ladies have helped me, supported me, read my blog when no one else will, and have become my friends!
If you are new to my blog, welcome. I am so glad you are here, and hope you’ll choose to stay awhile! On any given day, you never know what you’re going to get! I am a Versatile Blogger!! I started this blog as an outlet for my grief after losing one of my daughters to Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) and as a vehicle for bringing more awareness to this disease, which is accomplished through my TTTS Tuesday Series.
However, I also am a mom blogger. I cover it all. Life with three kids, 5, 3, and 1. Funny things they say and do. Some recipes, crafts, DIY, book reviews…
These are some of my favorite posts that I consider must reads!
- 6 Months Ago Today – this is my first post where I told the world who I was and why I was blogging
- Awkward… a humorous spin on talking to a loss mom about her children.
- I Am Woman… Watch Me Play in the Mud! – A recap of one of my favorite experiences ever – a MUD RUN (and breast cancer awareness fundraiser)
- No Antidote – A glimpse into the nightmare of my pregnancy and loss of one of my twins
Although I make my best effort to find joy in life and gratitude for what I have, my heart will always be broken. I want to have a place where other loss moms feel at home sharing their grief, but also a place where those who have never been through this experience might learn a little about how to respond to a loved one who has. That is one of the reasons I wrote the post The “Magic” Words When Someone Loses a Baby.
I love my kids, my friends, writing, eating, drinking, and traveling (especially to Paris).
I hope you will look around, stay awhile, and be my friend! I love connecting with other bloggers and always return the love!
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019