A couple of things have happened in the past few years to make me rethink the way I eat and what I’m putting into my body and the environment.
1. I was diagnosed with a Lupus like disease. When I have flare ups, my joints hurt so badly I cannot type, I cannot squat down, it sometimes hurts to even walk. (I try to avoid these flare ups!)
2. I have had thyroid disease since I was 19.
3. Researching both #s 1 and 2 has led me to realize that many environmental factors (to include what I eat and clean with) can make both of these diseases worse.
4. My dad was diagnosed with Celiac disease and has to eat all gluten free. Although it is getting easier to find gluten free products, it is still challenging.
5. I am just generally a “crunchy” person and like to live right by my earth. It’s also important for me to teach my children these values as well.
OK, why am I blabbing on and on about this?
Well, I was recently contacted by a company called Conscious Box. They provide pure and sustainable products and offered me the opportunity to do a giveaway for my readers – a 3 month subscription FREE! A $59 value! And a 50% off code for any subscription using the code BECONSCIOUS
Here is a bit about the company:
- We only work with the most ethical companies – companies that support organic, fair trade, and sustainability in their business practices!
- We have vegan and gluten-free boxes to make it easier to switch your diet and avoid allergies in food!
- We’re a small start-up run by friends and family 🙂 Passion and commitment drives our business – not profit.
- We want to make it easier to shop smart! We’re against greenwashing and want to make it easier to understand what labels mean!
How Does Conscious Box work?
Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service focusing on sustainability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. You’ll receive one Conscious Box per month, and you can choose the plan that works best for you or purchase a gift for a friend or loved one!
- Get a variety of unique pure & natural products every month
- From organic food to vegan beauty products, you’re sure to find new favorites
- Discover ethical and purpose-driven businesses of all sizes
- Get content on daily living tips, exciting monthly themes, and creative ways to use your box!
Read what our subscribers think of our service at SubscriptionBoxes.com!
So generally speaking I was pretty impressed. I love that you can choose either vegan, gluten free, or standard boxes. I also love that you can choose from as short as a 3 month subscription to a full 12 month, and if you choose the 12 month, you get a month free.
I love that the box comes with a variety of earth friendly products from cleaning, to health and beauty to snacks, and you can customize your box.
I love that they use recycled and BPA free products!
I have not tried them yet, but I look forward to receiving my sample box for hosting this giveaway. So, who wants to try them out with me? Enter below!
Oh and one more thing – if you like their facebook page – please give a shout out that you came from No Holding Back blog! Thanks! Enjoy!
Latest posts by katbiggie (see all)
- What to say when a baby dies ; words of comfort - October 31, 2019
- Try listening to her, not fixing her – October 15th - October 15, 2019
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Book Bundle - October 3, 2019